Search This Blog

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Covered Call Investing Strategies

After reading multiple blogs regarding covered call investing, I have decided to write a series of posts regarding the various blog-based covered call strategies that are out there, to provide readers with a sort of playbook that they could choose to use.  I am currently collecting strategies from the various blogs on covered calls that I have found, and will be compiling an overall picture to describe over the next few weeks.  Thus far, the blogs which I will be using for this summary (all blog owners have given approval, dont worry :) are:

coveredcallsadvisor.blogspot.com
stockrent.blogspot.com
coveredwriter.blogspot.com
buywrite.wordpress.com
troysmoneytree.wordpress.com

I hope those of you that read my post, also begin to keep track of these other blogs as well, and please let me know if there are any other blogs that you can recommend to me to include in my "study."  Also, please let me know if there are specific topics that you would like to see called out and discussed.

Jake

3 comments:

  1. As a new CC investor I am finding how you monitor your existing CCs and execute new ones before they expire is difficult to understand. Any help in this area will be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. goldbear, thanks for leaving a comment. Im guessing you are referring to how I track current parts of my CCIP, and how I determine whether to buy back calls ive sold and then sell new ones when the stock rebounds. Is this your question?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that is what my question should be.

    ReplyDelete